Tuesday, October 2, 2007

This week's classes are in Portland, so my commute is via car versus plane. woo hoo! In fact, once playoff baseball resumes, my granddaughter and I can continue to enjoy america's favorite sport.

How funny is it when we can watch Bud "All-I-need-is-a-pitcher" Black lose to the Rockies. HA! HA! HA! HA! Trevor Hoffman, you're a great, a fantastic closer, however, a team needs more, much more, than pitching, to win a game! It needs heart. Bud Black has no heart - he's a pitching coach, nothing more.

My predication; Boston in 4 games over Philadelphia.

In 2008; The Dodgers in 4 games over the Yankees.

4 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you could post a brief educational/career bio that gives some more information on your background. I attended your "basic" class here in Portland and was blown away by your knowledge and expertise. I was also wondering what "SET" stands for? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words Peter. I'll post a bio. SET stands for Senior Engineering Technician (aka NICET Level IV).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike,When are you going to be in New Mexico?
    Poor san Diego...Black&Turner!Lets go Mets!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good question Raji! I was in Albuquerque last June for the NM AFAA. I'll ask them when they want me to return.

    The Mets ripped the heart out of their fans this year. As a Dodgers fan, at least I was let down easily over a long period of time.

    ReplyDelete